Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today I’m talking about sequels I can’t wait to read. So let’s get started! (Click the title to go to the book on Goodreads.)1) The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass | It’s safe to say we’re a bit obsessed with this series, so of course we were excited to hear there will be two more books! Although now this means we have to meet Kiera again to get our new books signed… (Read our reviews of The Selection and The One.)
2) I Love Him, I Love Him Not (Will the Real Prince Charming Please Stand Up? #2) by Ella Martin | We LOVED the first book so much that we hosted a spirit week for its release! Can’t wait to get my hands on the next one because I need more Tim. (Also, this is the cover for book #1 since the cover for book #2 hasn’t been released yet.)
3) Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes | This was released just a few weeks ago. Why haven’t I bought it already? I don’t know. The Naturals was suspenseful and had an awesome cast of characters. I’m sure the second book will be just as fabulous!
4) Double Digit (Digit #2) by Annabel Monaghan | A Girl Named Digit was the first book I reviewed when we started this blog. Julianne recently had the pleasure of meeting Annabel, who gave her a signed copy of Double Digit! I’m currently borrowing it, and it’s next on my to-read list!
5) The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa | I read the first book in this Iron Fey spin-off series, but, according to lots of rant-y reviews on Goodreads, book two ends in a BIG cliff-hanger. I’m waiting until the entire series has been released so I can just binge them all at once like I did The Iron Fey.
6) I’m So Sure (The Charmed Life #2) by Jenny B. Jones | It’s been a while since I read the first book, So Not Happening, but it was adorable. I’m thinking a reread is in order soon so I can read I’m So Sure!
8) False Sight (False Memory #2) by Dan Krokos | False Memory is full of plot twists and surprises, so I have high hopes for False Sight. Plus, there are things that I hope are revealed in this sequel! (Again, both Julianne and I reviewed this book.)
9) The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan | Yes, yes, I know. I must finish this series, especially since I enjoyed the first one so much. There are just so many books on my to-read list that I haven’t gotten back around to Percy Jackson yet!
10) Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles 3.5) by Marissa Meyer | If you don’t know this already, let’s just get it on the table: The Girls in Plaid Skirts are OBSESSED with The Lunar Chronicles and all things Marissa Meyer in general. (No surprise, since we’ve met her and she loves us.) Although I’m disappointed that Winter‘s release was pushed back AN ENTIRE YEAR for Fairest, I’m super excited to learn more about Levana! (We’ve reviewed all three books in the series: Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress! If you want MORE TLC stuff—like our dream cast, TLC-inspired recipes, and fan art—check out our Cress Celebration.)